Christ Lutheran Church of Aurora is part of the North Marion County Service Integration Team (SIT).
Our North Marion County SIT team partners: https://sitsofmarionco.org/resources/display/north_marion_sit_roster
Service integration brings community partners together to share information and resources that can foster healthy, resilient individuals and families. Each service integration team (SIT) is locally based, focused on a specific high school catchment area; currently, there are four teams in Marion County that meet monthly in the North Marion, North Salem, Stayton/Sublimity, and Woodburn areas.
By making connections and aligning resources to match needs, partners can address the social determinants of health that can limit access and opportunity. SITs promote cross-sector collaboration and provide a framework for addressing complex socioeconomic factors, including:
- urgent needs (such as housing, food, clothing, or utility assistance)
- health needs (such as prescriptions, co-pays, dental services, or transportation to appointments)
- early childhood education and parenting/childcare support
- transportation (such as car repairs, gas cards, or bus passes)
- personal/professional development opportunities that would otherwise be out of reach (such as classes, trainings, technology, identification documents, and literacy programs)
- community resource development and outreach
- youth education and enrichment opportunities